Heliski Tour-Program 2022
Ski-Day 1 (Saturday). Arrival in Tashkent. Accommodation in hotel 4*.
After lunch transfer to “Charvak Oromgokhi” (“Pyramids”) complex (2 hrs). Accommodation. Rest, acclimatization, preparation of ski equipment.
Safety measures briefing upon the tour carrying out. Instructions of Heliski.
Ski-Days 2-5 (Sunday – Wednesday). Heliskiing, high-mountain descends in the regions on slopes of different steep, difficulty and length.
Ski-Days 6-7 (Thursday – Friday). Reserve days for the case of bad weather.
Ski-Day 7 (Friday). Transfer to Tashkent to the dinner, final banquet.
Ski-Day 8 (Saturday). Transfer to airport. Departure from Tashkent.
The program can be changed, it can be added max 2 days of heliskiing and being in this resort, and the price also can scale up or reduce.
The price of tour package in the group of 15 pax is 4000 EUR per person (netto price)
• Meeting/seeing off in the airport and all group transfers according to the program;
• Accommodation in twin room for 1 night hotel “Uzbekistan” 4* (or similar) in Tashkent;
• Accommodation in mountains in “Charvak Oromgokhi” (Pyramids) 3* hotel, standard twin room for 6 night;
• 3 – times meal;
• 2 mountain guides;
• Helicopter for 8 flight hours. (During this time it can be “ridden” 25-30 vertical km, on average 5-8 descends per day with total amplitude 6-10 km, record is 16 km).
• Refund for the flights less than 8 hours - 3300 Eur / group / hour; Refund for the flights more than 8 hours - 3600 Eur / group / hour;
Cost does not include:
• The cost of air ticket to the place of starting/finishing of the program;
• The cost of visa and consular fees (for Russian, Ukrain, Kazakhstan citizenry visa is not required);
• Individual transfers;
• High-mountain and snowboarding equipments rent,avalanche kit (bipper, spade, probe) – 50 USD /program, ABS – 100 USD/program +100 USD additionally in case of gas balloon using;
• The cost of evacuation in emergency cases;
• Dishes and drinks aren’t included in the cost of group menu;
• Additional expenses, appearing due to bad weather conditions, changing in air schedules, equipment damages, participant’s sickness or any other force measure.
Additional options of accommodation:
• Accommodation in Single room (standard) – 125 USD additional payment per person;
• Accommodation in “Piramids” in Delux Room (with the view of the lake) – 60 USD additional payment per person;
• Accommodation in Single Delux Room (with the view of the lake) in “Piramids”– 245 USD additional payment per person;
• Accommodation in “Piramids” in Lux Room (two rooms with the view of the lake) – 120 USD additional payment per person;
• Accommodation in Single Lux Room (two rooms with the view of the lake) in “Piramids”– 365 USD additional payment per person.
Additional Heliskiiing Tour information
How to get to ski area. The tours start in the capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent city. The most comfortable flights are fulfilled by Uzbekistan Airways, AEROFLOT, Turkish Airways, Air Baltic and Lufthansa.You will be met by our representatives at the International airport and during the whole tour he will take care of you.
HeliSkiing area. Skiing/snowboarding is offered in the region of Western Tien-Shan (Ugam, Pskem and Chatkal Ranges) just 100 – 150 km from Tashkent - the capital of Uzbekistan at the altitude from 2,500 m to 4,200 m above the sea level. Amplitude drop for downhill is up to 2 km and the downhills are as long as up to 10 km. Mountains of Uzbekistan and technical possibilities of helicopter allow to accomplish descends from summits, ridges, passes. Skiing/heliboarding is run along the slopes of different steep, extreme skiing/heliboarding is also possible. Skiers/heliboarders are waited for vast snow fields, wide gullies. There are also timberlands (archa-covered slopes), natural ski jumps, rocks allowing to accomplish jumps. Each heliskier and heliboarder will find for themselves the slopes according to their taste.
Snow conditions and temperature. Snow conditions allow for skiing/heliboarding within the period from the second half of January to middle of April. Usually, slopes accumulate up to 1,5m - 2 m of snow at the beginning of ski season. Snow is fresh, soft and powder-like everywhere. Middle of March and April are characterized by spring-like snow, but still on some slopes soft and powder snow even at that time can be enjoyed. Air temperatures vary depending on ski zones and seasons: from - 10oC to -3oC.
We use Mi-8MTB helicopters (made in Russia). The helicopter's capacity is 15 persons plus 2-3 guides with ski equipment. Experienced crew (with length of service 15-18 years) knows well the mountains and peculiarities of highland flights in labored visibility conditions. The group will be escorted by 2 guides at minimum; one of them is avalanche engineer. The helicopter is equipped with necessary rescue-transportation facilities, GPS, satellite telephone and first-aid set.
The program in the case of bad weather:
- There are high-mountain resorts Chimgan and Beldersay are situated 15 km far from Charvak. There are two double-chair lifts and some hook ski lifts. In case of bad weather we can drive there our group of guests by our transport on duty, where they can ride independently or with escort of our guides;
- We can offer excursions in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara. Excursions are for additional payment;
- Also heliskiers can rest in the hotel. Big swimming-pool, sauna, bowling, discotheque, bars, paintball are given for their services.
The standard daily schedule
09:00 Getting out to the helicopter.
09:30 Departure towards heliskiing region.
10:00 – 13:00 Heliskiing program.
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch and rest.
14:00 – 16:00 Continue heliskiing.
16:30 Return to the hotel. Rest.
20:00 Independent rest (bar, discotheque, swimming-pool, sauna, bowling).
15-23 Feb. 2021 Heliski Uzbekistan Tour
6 seats free